Han Solo in Endor Gear had three releases with three packaging variations. This is the third release which has a "Freeze Frame" slide. The first version has a color image of the Harrison Ford printed on the backer. The second release, the "holofoil" variant, which has metalized polymer sticker of Harrison Ford's image on the backer to the left of the action figure. Hard core collectors seek out all three. (note: vintage figure is likely to have spent time on store shelf or collector's display. Minor wear to edges of packaging and slight yellowing of the plastic blister are common).
- Authentic Likeness of Harrison Ford as Han Solo
- Includes an Exclusive "Freeze Frame" Action Slide with an Image from the Movie
- Approximately 3.75 Inches Tall
- Includes Blaster Pistol Weapon
- Released in 1997 - Out of Production